You’ll be amazed at how easy these simple tips will make cleaning.
- Freeze ice cubes of vinegar to feed down your disposal. Flip the switch to grind the cubes, then flush with cold water.
2. For an all purpose cleaner, mix 4 tablespoons of baking soda with 1 quart of warm water into a spray bottle. Then spray nearly any surface, and wipe away messes with a sponge. Always remember to label your spray bottle.
3. Use a few drops of dish liquid, mixed with warm water, to clean build-up from hair products on brushes and combs. I like to just put them in, and let them soak, before rinsing with clean water.Detangler hair brush
4. Sprinkle some baking soda on the carpet before vacuuming to remove pet odors.
5. Use toothpaste (not gel) and a toothbrush to clean the white rubber part on tennis shoes.
Women’s pink tennis shoes