Do you want to avoid cleaning with harsh chemicals?
Here are some of the cleaning tricks I use every day.
1. Use a coffee filter to dust a flat screen TV, or a computer monitor. It will leave your screens dust and lint free.
2. To clean your food stained light wood or plastic cutting board, slice a lemon in half, and squeeze it’s juice onto the board. Rub the stain, and let sit for 20 minutes before rinsing.
3. Unclog a drain by pouring 1/2 baking soda, and then 1/2 vinegar down it. Cover the drain with a wet cloth, and let set for 5 minutes. Uncover and flush the drain with steaming hot water.
4. Sprinkle baby powder into your sneakers, and your gym bag. Just tap out excess powder before using, or wearing, for a clean, fresh smell.
5. Use toothpaste, (not gel) and a toothbrush to clean away marker stains on wood.